Thursday, February 4, 2010

montage







This montage truly represents some of the aspects that represent me as a person and how others view me. The person walking along the path into the sky shows that other people see me as being independent and walking with my own goals. The person holding their arms on out the mountain shows that people see me as being open to new opportunities and friends. The barbed wire and fire help show that people may think I am angry or have inner lying battles as well as being an unexpected and spit fire type of person. The feet on the beach show that people know I am willing to love nature and the beach, especially Lake Michigan. The picture in the lower right corner is a nut with a filter on it. I chose a nut because people think I am very random sometimes, and I'm a 'nut'? Haha, and the colors I chose to make this montage and filters helps bring out the vibrance just like in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment