Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ISO stuffz














































All the ISO's used in these pictures was turned high, probably at 800. 
The top picture: I don't like the trees in the background and how fuzzy everything looks. I desaturated the colors a little. White balance was on daylight

#2: The picture looks a little grainy from the high ISO. The white balance was also on daylight. it's just a self portrait I wanted to use. I made the blacks pop out more!

#3: I really like this one from the unique perspective of the leaves that are creating the shadow on her face. The picture is grainy, I know! I desaturated it a little and made it more Green to bring out the leaves. White Balance on daylight

#4: I love this one! White balance on daylight, High ISO, I made the background in the upper left corner completely black by burning it and by also using selective coloring and making the blacks pop out more. I sharpened her eye too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment