Thursday, March 4, 2010

portraits!

portrait one:
I edited this one massively. Blurring the pixelations in her face, doing a lens blur on the background as well as decreasing the exposure, I added a diffuse glow filter and a warming filter to the photo. I adjusted the levels on her as well.


portrait two:
for this photo I played with the colors in photoshop adding a blue fill layer to the outside as well as adding a radial blur to add some sort of motion into the photo. I played with the exposure and contrast in photoshop. I also tried reducing the noise in the photo.


portrait three:
for this photo I played with the curves trying to get the exact colors I wanted. I also reduced the noise in this photo. I played with the levels making him lighter then the rest of the picture and I played with exposure and contrast. I like this portrait the best out of the three.


OUT TAKES!:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment