Thursday, March 25, 2010

IB Pictures



I like the position of Meredith in this picture, but I do not like the lighting and graininess of the photo.


I like the light in this picture of Sydney.



I decided to do a side lighting on this portrait to capture a shadow on half of her face. I basically just used brightness and contrast in Photoshop to create the finishing photo and turned it black and white.



For this portrait I used a back light to capture her beautiful long hair. I created a vignette around the portrait and turned it black and white.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos Sarah. I like how you added in the back light, it really captures her long hair. I also like how you made the whole picture black and white, it just adds to it all and makes Elise stand out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney looks really good in that picture. Not because the way she made herself up, but also because of the lighting. Great job on all of them, they look great!

    ReplyDelete